Wireless DMX transmission from a DMX console.
Wireless DMX transmission from any DMX source
TRW1 is a multifunction control hub that brings together different control modes and a new level of ease-of-use to wireless control for DMX lights configured with W-DMX from Wireless Solutions or ZMX from Luxapel. The TRW1 provides three different operation modes that include:
- Wireless DMX transmission from a DMX control console
- Stand-alone control of lights with user programmable sequences
- iPad based operation of DMX lights using iOS apps from Luxapel
Using W-DMX from Wireless Solutions or Luxapel’s ZMX Technology the TRW1 creates a wireless DMX link with Luxapel lights and transmits DMX512 command signals.
A TRW1 is required for wireless DMX communication with Luxapel lights that are configured for wireless DMX control. The ZMX radio used in the TRW1 streams DMX512 data to all Luxapel wireless DMX lamps that have been paired with the transmitter.
- Transmitter Range: 500 meters / 1500 feet (open air)
- Frequency Range: 1.4 GHz ~ 2.483 GHz (ISM band)
- Number of Channels: 16, user selectable
- DC power in: 5V at 200mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 88mm x 100mm x 40mm
- Weight: 0.150 Kg
- DMX connections: In and thru with 5-pin XLR connection
- Build-in sequences: 6-Color, 2-Color, fixed colors
Product Information Sheets: